Monday, December 14, 2009

New Yorker


I am officially here. I am now a New Yorker, even if my uncle and friends still joke about me being a hippy Californian. My first day was hectic but the night ruled because I got to be with my Boston friends! Jon and Angela and I hung out at the International and then Judd and some other new friends joined. I love that the bars here are open until 4am! I ran into Alex Welsch at this dance night called Sway and I ran and screamed into his arms. I am so happy! I got a place in Williamsburgh and I will post pictures once my room is set up. It has an amazing balcony with plants and chairs to sit on and it's going to rule during the warmer months. Things are moving smoothly and I get to go to Boston for the second year in a row! I am bundled up and headed out. Yes. Yes. Yes.

No comments:

Post a Comment